Friday, August 26, 2011

Shopping with a purpose to bring Will home!



Take a look at this precious little man!  I can't wait to see him in his families arms.  They have received LOA and it is looking like a very Thankful Thanksgiving for them!

Let's help them raise the funds they need to bring him home and shop with a purpose.  Their Thirty-One Fundraiser has been extended through the weekend.  Take a look and see what you can find to help organized your family with pretty functional products!

I love being able to help families bring their children home.  I am so thankful for the opportunities Thirty-One gives me to fundraise with families.  If you are fundraising and looking for new ideas I would love to fundraise with you.  Send me an email to acupquitefull@cableone.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment