Sunday, February 6, 2011

Thirty-One

I am excited to share that I have signed up to be a Thirty-One consultant.  I have been thinking about ways that I can help families fundraising just like others helped me.  There are many direct-sell opportunities out there but I was looking for something that the market was not saturated with and was more to my personality.  After much thought and prayer I have concluded that Thirty-One was the best fit for me and my family.  It is relatively untouched in my state, they do not require that you carry an inventory, and most importantly it is faith based.

If you are fundraising for adoption I would love to help you with your fundraising.  We had several people who donated their profits or a portion of their profits to our family during our adoption fundraising.  I will donate my commission to your adoption fundraising and can earn hostess gifts for future fundraising or for yourself.  Depending on your location we can do a Catalog Party if you are not local to me or a Thirty-One Home Party with products displayed at your home or chosen location.  Check out My Thirty-One site or send me an email and we can set something up.

The Lord drew me to Thirty-One and my family is excited about the help that we can give others through this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment