Friday, December 9, 2011

Give me your book recommendations...Please!

We almost have all the kids presents purchased and ready to wrap (we have impatient little peekers so that won't happen until the last minute) but we are still missing one gift for little Miss S.  At first I was going to find some baby doll clothes as she loves her babies but then the other day I realized how much she loves her books, they are the last thing she has at night and the first thing she gets out of bed to get in the morning.  I am a book lover myself so this brings me so much joy to know that we share the love of books!  I was known in my family to live in our claw foot bathtub when I was in the middle of a good book, draining the water when it was cold and starting over again.  Nothing like enjoying a good read and a long soak in the tub!

We have a pretty good sized collection of books to include Dr. Seuss, all characters from PBS kids, The Bernstein Bears and of course a good size collection of adoption themed books.  I am looking for some recommendations of books or book sets that would bring such joy to our little Miss S on Christmas morning and that we could add to as the year goes by.  She will be three very soon, so keeping that in mind I would love for you to share your recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment