I called today and found out that our I800 was given to our officer today. Praying for his stamp of approval by the end of the week. If all goes well I think we will be traveling very late November to early December. I just want out little cherub home for Christmas.
Four more days left on the t-shirt sale. If you are wanting to order one please let me know.
Getting started on the next fundraiser auction. Hope to have items rounded up and ready to go by the first part of October. If you would like to contribute an item or two to the auction send me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. I estimate we have a little over two months to raise the remaining $5700, while two months sounds like a long time when waiting for our little girl it really isn't very long when trying to raise such a large amount. We know that this isn't really such a big amount in God's economy and we know He will provide.
To Plae or Not to Plae?
5 weeks ago