Saturday, September 25, 2010

Yesterday the kiddos and I hung around the house waiting on service people to take care of some odds and ends.  Had planned on going to work in the afternoon but things took longer than anticipated.  Unfortunately, it looks like we need a new dishwasher, it is 11 years old so probable not surprising that it has bitten the dust but not a good time to need to make the purchase and it is not something we can be without with daddy holding down the fort while I'm in China with the very long work days he has.

We were invited by a friend to attend her Chinese Chrisitan Churches Mid Autumn Moon celebration.  We are so happy we were invited and the kids couldn't wait to leave.  Immediately after naps they were asking if it was time to leave.  We had such a great time and the food was wonderful.  M ate until her stomach hurt and E had a great time playing with the kids.  They were so welcoming to our family and it was fun to listen to them sing worship songs in Chinese.  There was a little girl there that reminded me of Sophia, she was 11 months old and it really made me miss my little Sophia all the more.  Of course, the one time I remember my camera the battery is dead.  Can't wait for their Spring celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment