Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Crazy Love fundraising



Linny is at it again, she is spreading CRAZY LOVE!  I absolutely love Linny and her love for the orphans but mostly I love her love of Christ and all his children big and small.  If you don't follow her blog then you must start.

I posted a little about where we are at here.  So now we are fundraising, we are selling hand made goods at A Cup Quite Full Creations, we are selling coffee at Just Love Coffee, and for anyone who would just like to make a donation towards our adoption you can use our chip in link on the side bar.  The next thing I am thinking about is an auction site.  If you have any ideas I would love to hear them, send me a message.

Blessings to all of you with Crazy Love!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mandie,

    I too am fund raising and found you at Linny's. I have an auction blog ajoyfulheartshay.blogspot.com. We have done quite well so far. I make a Rainbow Roll and would love to donate to an auction if you start one. You can see a RR on my sewing blog...
    shopsewshay.blogspot.com.

    Blessings to you!!!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete