Monday, August 9, 2010

Still Waiting....

In the world of adoption it is a never ending cycle of hurry up and wait.  I am an avid follower of China Adopt Talk better known as Rumor Queen.  RQ got me through the wait for M when the wait started to get longer and no one knew why.  Kept me informed when we were journeying to E.  And now it is my lifeline or better yet my scary movie as we wait for Sophia.  By scary movie I mean the one where you don't want to watch but you can't help it.  I checked in many times today as the LOAs rolled in wondering if we would be in this batch.

After many hours of waiting and watching I followed the advice of a dear friend and called our agency.  Until I made that call I was able to live in the hope that maybe today would be our day.  Unfortunately, it wasn't.  Maybe next week.

On another note I have to say we have some of the most awesome big kids that live in our neighborhood.  They are of the age that they could easily tell the littles that live in our house and next door to go away but they are so good with them.  E told me last night that he loves one of them.  Of course she told me how cute he is, as in cute as a puppy kinda way.  I just love how good they are to all the littles in the area.  I really need to write the parents of the two sets of siblings a thank you for raising such awesome kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment